In this Case Study, My Business Path stepped in to assist the company across a three month period, using Voluntary Business and Business Restructure to resolve cashflow and management issues, while significantly reducing debt and allowing the business to continue trading. Read how we made this happen.
The Financial Situation
In this Case Study, this small Civil Construction company with a workforce of 25 staff came to My Business Path
- turning over decent money but facing continual cashflow and management problems
- just under a $1m in debt with assets in business operations
My Business Path's role in relation to the business was to
- work alongside the company through the Voluntary Administration process
- restructure company management and assets protected
- negotiate with creditors to reduce and repay debt
- setup invoice factoring facilities
- introduce new accountants
My Business Path worked closely with the business to see
- a significantly reduced debt portfolio to $600,000 with repayments made across three months
- the company gain financial and operational stability with successful cashflow management
- business continue trading and staff retain employment
The people are real. The businesses are real. My Business Path designed a tailored solution that worked.
Want To Know More About Voluntary Administration?
We Help Turn Business Around.